1. defamation; calumny: rumors full of slander.
2. a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.
3. Law. defamation by oral utterance rather than by writing, pictures, etc.
–verb (used with object)
4. to utter slander against; defame.
–verb (used without object)
5. to utter or circulate slander.
Father Pflager's comments that Hillary Clinton is guilty of 'white supremacy' is slander. These aren't just 'divisive remarks' as the Obama campaign states, this a baseless accusation and personal attack on Senator Clinton...